Muzeum Śląskie will be once again open to visitors
We are pleased to inform that Muzeum Śląskie will be once again open to visitors.
With the health of our visitors in mind, we have adapted the museum visiting rules to the latest sanitary requirements. Below you can find the most important information in this respect.
- For safety reasons, the visitors’ body temperature will be measured with the use of non-contact thermometers.
- Visitors will be obliged to wear face masks and keep a distance of 2 metres from each other.
- At the entrance, exit and checkout points, there will be dispensers with hand sanitisers available for the visitors.
- It will not be possible to use multimedia and touch screens, and we recommend using lockers instead of the cloakroom.
- Tickets to the museum will be available at the price of reduced-fee tickets. We encourage you to purchase tickets online and to make your payments in cashless form.
- The number of persons visiting the exhibitions has been limited in accordance with the recommendations of the sanitary inspectorate.
- The overground car park with 120 parking spaces remains at your disposal. The underground car park will be made available to persons holding permits allowing them to park in spaces reserved for persons with disabilities.
The following remain temporarily closed: the underground car park (except for cases as provided below), the “In Search of Tomek” educational space, the reading room of Muzeum Śląskie Library and the children’s area located on level -4.
We wish to encourage you to read the new regulations for visiting.