Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the website muzeumslaskie.pl, the property of Muzeum Śląskie based at ul. T. Dobrowolskiego 1 in Katowice, for the purpose of sharing information, comments and opinions related to the activity of Muzeum Śląskie in Katowice.
2. The website is available to all users of the Internet.
3. All website users post their comments and opinions on their own behalf. Muzeum Śląskie takes no responsibility for the content generated by users on its website.
4. Posting content that is unlawful, incites racial, religious or ethnic hatred or promotes violence is forbidden.
5. Posting content that is widely considered morally reprehensible or socially inappropriate or breaches common principles applicable to Internet discussions is forbidden, in particular rules such as:
- No spamming;
- No chain letters;
- Reading FAQ before asking questions;
- Abiding by the principles of posting in specific groups;
- No excessive cross-posting, i.e. sending e-mails to or posting within several groups simultaneously;
- No e-mails/posting to several people directly at the same time (please use BCC);
- No off-topic posts;
6. Links to websites containing dangerous data should be preceded by a clear notice.
7. It is unacceptable to post any advertising messages on this website or the e-Kongres Forum.
8. You are free to advertise non-commercial websites once. Links to one non-commercial website found in various threads will be removed.
9. Muzeum Śląskie shall not be liable for the content of ads the users see while watching videos in the Media section. The ads are managed by the owner of the Youtube service, which hosts Muzeum Śląskie’s videos.
10. Muzeum Śląskie reserves the right to remove any content that violates these Terms and Conditions and ban users who violate them.
11. Muzeum Śląskie shall not provide, sell or lease collected user data to third parties unless with user’s express consent or request or if requested by competent state authorities for related proceedings.
12. Muzeum Śląskie shall make every effort to ensure proper operation of the website and provide assistance with solving any related issues.
13. Should you find any threads violating the Terms and Conditions of our website, please kindly report them to the website publisher.
14. By expressing your views on our website, you agree to our publishing this content within Muzeum Śląskie’s web pages and publications.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the published date. Muzeum Śląskie reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, becoming effective upon posting on this website.